SENA AIRE PORTABLE CRIB + CHANGER BUNDLE
description + details
2022 MODEL BUNDLE
SENA AIRE + CHANGER + SHEET + TRAVEL BAG
a good night’s sleep is in the palm of your hands. the SENA aire opens with just that—in seconds. its advanced air design™ provides 360° of ventilation for ultimate airflow and super-fresh, deep sleeps. bassinet with new zip off design + clean look conveniently folds with frame. all so you can easily turn any room into your baby’s room.
- greenguard gold certified for low chemical emissions
- advanced air design™ allows airflow from every angle with all mesh sides, floor + mattress
- triple layer mesh mattress
- organic cotton sheet + travel bag included
- folds easily with one hand
- sturdy aluminum zig zag frame
- mattress’s zip-off design is machine washer + dryer safe
- ventilated mattress panels easily remove for deep cleaning
- quick + easy upper cot attachment
- chic look won’t clutter family room
- unique zigzag legs pop cot open quickly + easily
- skid-proof feet keep sleep quiet + still
- padded edges prevent finger pinches
- above-ground base keeps baby draft-proof
- no extras needed—even the GOTS certified organic sheet is included
- changer accessory creates a full functioning nursery—no matter where you are
- *The American Academy for Pediatrics (AAP) recommends creating a safe sleep environment by sharing the parent’s bedroom—but not the same sleeping surface—for at least the first year.
- the SENA aire and SENA aire mini have received the renowned GREENGUARD GOLD certification. products that have achieved GREENGUARD Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world's most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, helping to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure.
product specifications: portable crib
- recommended use: bassinet: birth to 15 lbs, play yard: birth to 35lbs or 35 inches in height, changer: birth to 24lbs.
- product: h 29 x w 30 x l 41.3 in
- product (folded): h 31.5 x w 13 x l 11 in
- product weight: 20.8 lbs (bassinet not included)
designed in amsterdam