EXEC CAR SEAT
description + details
this all-in-one car seat cleverly converts from rear- to forward-facing to booster mode + is usable from 5 to 120 lb. with an adjustable anti-rebound panel + leg-rest combination, it provides a first chance at first class. washable covers make for easy cleanup, + its compact size allows it to fit three across in most mid-size vehicles. the little ones will have space to move with.
because nothing’s too good for you + baby.
- extended leg room while rear-facing + extra support when facing forward
- 8 reclining positions, 12-position head support, dual flip-open cupholders, ventilation panels and breathable knit fabric
- Aeroflex™ side impact protection pods; energy-absorbing EPP foam; all steel frame + reinforced belt path for superior protection; no added fire-retardant chemicals; aircraft-certified.
- no rethread five-point harness works with one hand + includes magnet harness keepers. harness easily stores inside the seat for booster mode, + spring touch shoulder belt guides aid in proper belt routing for big kids
- muscle-free True tension™ doors ensure an ultra-secure fit without the struggle.
- 26–33" x 18.5" x 22.5"
- 5–50 lb. rear-facing with seat belt
- 5–35 lb. rear-facing with lower anchor belt
- 25–65 lb. forward-facing with seat belt
- 25–40 lb. forward-facing with lower anchor belt
- 40–120 lb. or 38–57" in booster mode
designed in amsterdam