BASIC BABY CARE 0-6 MONTHS
description + details
advice from two pediatric nurse moms with over 20 years of experience + eight children between them (including two sets of twins). who says that babies don't come with instructions? they do now!
everything that modern parents need to know about caring for babies in the first six months, including:
• step by step guidelines for getting babies on a routine
• hour by hour schedules at a glance
• feeding instructions for breast, bottle or both!
• what symptoms warrant a trip to the emergency room
• how to get your baby to sleep all night so you can too!
8.5 x 5.6 x 0.5 in
author: laura hunter + jennifer walker