description + details
voted the #1 wearable blanket by the bump in 2019, our bamboo sleep bag is buttery soft and keeps baby at a comfortable temperature all night long.
- exterior: 97% bamboo rayon, 3% spandex
- filling: 100% polyester
- highly breathable
- j-shaped double zipper
1.0 TOG: 21 - 23 °C / 69 - 73 °F
TOG is a rating system that measures warmth and calculates how quickly a fabric uses heat. it is the standard when choosing the appropriate sleeping bag for your baby, depending on the ambient temperature in your nursery. we recommend a heavier TOG during cooler months and a lighter one during warmer months.
sleep bag sizes are based on the weight and size of your infant. they are made longer to give your infant lots of room to kick and grow. when deciding on the right fit for your child, we recommend ensuring the neck and arm holes are snuggly fit to baby and the fabric cannot ride up over babies airway.
- wash in cold water on delicate cycle with like fabrics (bamboo only)
- turn off agitator if that is an option
- layette should be washed inside out, zipped/buttoned up to decrease pilling
- sleep bags should NOT be washed inside out, but should be zipped up completely to protect the inner quilting
ktye baby does not recommend using the dryer. they recommend hanging or laying flat to dry. open your sleep bags completely and point a fan towards them to help drying time indoors.