PIPA LITE RX CAR SEAT
description + details
it’s a brand new world for them. your world has forever changed. enjoy every magical moment with PIPA lite rx, light weight with zero compromises! this fully featured car seat weighs only 6.9 lbs!
it starts with a full-coverage canopy with pull-out sky drape™ attaching silently with magnets and keeping them shaded. then there’s the soft, morino wool insert with two removable pieces for their customized comfort as they grow. install easily in a cab directly using the belt path on the shell—no base necessary—or in the family car with the PIPA RELX base, featuring on-the-go recline.
equal in versatility and safety, PIPA lite rx is fashioned solely from materials that are free of fire retardant additives. give them—and yourself—a good start on the journey.
because nothing’s too good for you + baby.
- side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- from fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- sky drape
- merino wool insert
- integrated magnetic harness holders help when buckling baby in
- luxe leatherette accented carry handle. Tote elegantly with ease
- the no-rethread five point harness adjusts seamlessly with the headrest, extending up to four inches
- two-piece removable infant insert + head support. customize to their individual shape and get a perfect fit right from birth
- FAA certified for aircraft use
- true lock™ installation makes set up swift, simple and above all – safe
- 5 second install
- crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle
- bubble free recline angle guides clearly confirm the perfect riding angle
- relx base included
- open belt path for easier install
- belt guides
- anti rebound panel
- automatic rigid latch storage
- extra convenient stability leg storage with lock
- steel reinforced true lock™ rigid latch
- lock off with easy access belt path
- indicators on rigid latch turn green when clicked to vehicle anchor points
- indicators on stability leg turn green when in proper contact with vehicle floor
- recommended use: 4 to 32 lbs, and up to 32 in
- product: h 23 x w 17.5 x l 25.2 in
- product weight: 6.9 lbs (weight does not include canopy)
designed in amsterdam
|order value||shipping service||transit time||cost|
|< $125||USPS or UPS ground||2-7 days||$10*|
|> $125||USPS or UPS ground||2-7 days||free*|
|all||UPS priority||1-3 days||$30**|
*oversized and/or heavy items such as strollers, car seats, bouncers, and travel cribs are subject to actual shipping costs. pricing will be reflected at checkout
**oversized and/or heavy items such as strollers, car eats, bouncers, and travel cribs are unable to be shipped via priority mail
orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours. over the weekend, please allow an additional 1-2 business days for order processing. at this time, we only ship within the US.
if you are not completely satisfied with your order, you can return your items in their original condition and packaging for a refund within 30 days from the date of purchase. exchanges can be made in-store only. if you are hoping to exchange an online order, we ask that you submit a return request and then place a new order for the item(s) you would like.
with a receipt, refunds will be made to the original form of payment, which can take up to 10 business days to credit your account. without a receipt, a store credit will be issued at the current retail price. all sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
for in-store returns and exchanges, bring in your item(s) along with the receipt.
to return an online order via mail, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we will reply back with a shipping label. place the shipping label on the return package along with the original packing slip. securely seal the package and drop it in your mailbox or at your nearest USPS location. once the package is received, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment, less a $7 return shipping cost (with the exception of gear and other large items). for larger items such high chairs, car seats, strollers, or bouncers the actual return shipping costs will be deducted from your refund, which you will be notified of the shipping cost during the returns process. original shipping charges are non-refundable.