MIXX NEXT STROLLER
description + details
four modes—travel with MIXX next paired with a bassinet or PIPA™ series infant carrier, or use the stroller seat facing you or facing the world.
MIXX next can be used from birth to 50 lb.
- new! MagnaTech secure snap, the self guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place
- four modes - pipa series infant car seat, bassinet, seat parent facing or world facing
- ring adaptor is included for an easy on/off one-click travel system
- rear-wheel free flex suspension + front-wheel progressive suspension technology
- compact fold-away axle for a more compact fold
- stands when folded
- a one-piece fuss-free, compact fold no matter which way the seat is facing
- all-season seat keeps baby cozy in winter +unsnaps to mesh in summer
- one-touch, rear wheel braking system is strong + responsive
- easy to flip the seat + switch to bassinet or travel system modes
- quick release five-point harness for secure strolling
- five position recline: easily adjusts with one hand
- adjustable calf support with integrated footrest for extra comfort
- super convenient, automatic quick-click fold lock + trolley function when folded
- height adjustable push bar
- smart + stately dark matte frame with chrome black wheels
- luxe leatherette accented pushbar + armbar
- upf 50+ canopy is water repellent + extendable + features a flip out eyeshade, ventilation panel and window
- two compartment basket including secret zipper pocket
- cell phone pocket on seat back
- removable arm bar fits kids of all sizes
- pairs perfectly with all nuna pipa™ series infant car seats
- removable two-piece bamboo blend fabric seat insert grows with baby
- no re-thread harness for easy adjustments
- tough, rubber foam filled tires are ready for any terrain
- recommended use: birth to 50 lbs
- product: L 32.7 x W 23.6 x H 45.3 inches
- product (folded): L 27.5 x W 23.6 x H 19 inches
- product weight: 28.3 lbs (*without armbar and insert)
designed in amsterdam
|order value||shipping service||transit time||cost|
|< $125||USPS or UPS ground||2-7 days||$10*|
|> $125||USPS or UPS ground||2-7 days||free*|
|all||UPS priority||1-3 days||$30**|
*oversized and/or heavy items such as strollers, car eats, bouncers, and travel cribs are subject to actual shipping costs. pricing will be reflected at checkout
**oversized and/or heavy items such as strollers, car eats, bouncers, and travel cribs are unable to be shipped via priority mail
orders are typically processed and shipped within 24 hours. over the weekend, please allow an additional 1-2 business days for order processing. at this time, we only ship within the US.
if you are not completely satisfied with your order, you can return your items in their original condition and packaging for a refund within 30 days from the date of purchase. exchanges can be made in-store only. if you are hoping to exchange an online order, we ask that you submit a return request and then place a new order for the item(s) you would like.
with a receipt, refunds will be made to the original form of payment, which can take up to 10 business days to credit your account. without a receipt, a store credit will be issued at the current retail price. all sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
for in-store returns and exchanges, bring in your item(s) along with the receipt.
to return an online order via mail, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and we will reply back with a shipping label. place the shipping label on the return package along with the original packing slip. securely seal the package and drop it in your mailbox or at your nearest USPS location. once the package is received, a refund will be issued to the original form of payment, less a $7 return shipping cost (with the exception of gear and other large items). for larger items such high chairs, car seats, strollers, or bouncers the actual return shipping costs will be deducted from your refund, which you will be notified of the shipping cost during the returns process. original shipping charges are non-refundable.